Mittwoch, 9. März 2016

Which new Simplicity patterns I would buy (if I had the money)

Simplicity released some new patterns and I after some disappointing collections the last months, I am really excited about this one. There are some very nice pieces and more important, patterns I would make and wear.

Simplicity 8073

8073_env_front

I would not make this as a dress for everyday wear, but to wear while working in the garden (when we hopefully have one soon). It would look really cute with a nice shirt underneath.

Simplicity 8058

8058_env_front

I saw this a while ago and instantly fell in love. Probably I would only make the trousers. I am not much of a pants girl, but sometimes I like to wear some. And my wardrobe is a bit sparse in this category.


Yeah, I like the patterns by Cynthia Rowley (I already own some). And yeah, it is back to the roots with this cute dress. But I think this pattern would make great everyday dresses.

Simplicity 8085

8085_env_front

This is the first vintage pattern in a while I could see me really making. It looks like a wrap dress one can actually wear. I was not so satisfied with the Butterick Walk-Away Dress, but liked the Vogue (8788) one. So I think this would make a nice wrap-dress for me, too. The short version would be great for garden work.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen