Dienstag, 14. Januar 2014

The Knit Parade by Rebecca Rymsza

DSC_3362

I did not knit anything more complicated than accessories, but of course I dream about some nice selfmade sweaters. So I couldn't resist this cute knitting book, which is all about sweaters. It has an 80s vibe, with all the fun patterns. The book is all about the motifs.

DSC_3363

Each pattern is inspired by a song, but I have to say, I did not recognize one I know.

The book also explains how you can transfer the designs to other garments, if you don't want a sweater and in the back there are some simple designs like dots and stripes. I really like this concept.

DSC_3364

Although I am no big 80s fan I could imagine making and wearing some of these designs, because sometimes you need a statement piece.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen