Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014

Brazilian Party

Today was the annual summer party of my former workplace. The motto was Brazil because of the WM. We watched the game, there were cocktails and cigars and some yummy food and even some Samba dancers.

I was a bit boring with my clothes because I had the little one with me in the carrier, but fortunately I had some nice earrings, a colorful headscarf and a hairflower.

The little one behaved himself well. Only after three hours it was all too much and we had to go home. I think he especially liked the dancers.

dress (maternity) - noppies
cardigan - Even&Odd
shoes - Hush Puppies
scarf - Lush
hairflower - Belle Blossoms
earrings - Topshop
carrier - Manduca

3 Kommentare:

  1. The flower on the colorful scarf is a perfect tropical combination - great for the occasion! I love the color combinations of your ensemble. Your glasses are very cool too!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I love my glasses. I have these for at least ten years already, but could never find something equally nice.

      Löschen