Montag, 15. Februar 2010

Going to Neverland

The daughter of a friend of mine wished for a Peter Pan costume for carneval. Today I finished it. I am quite satisfied with it and now hope it will fit her.

The top:

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Peter Pan Shirt

poupeegirl

The is my favorite part of the costume. I used an Ottobre pattern and changed the bottom part and the sleeves. It went together really well.

The hat:

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Peter Pan hat

poupeegirl

This was really an adventure, because I made the pattern by myself. I think it looks cute, but it´s not perfect.

The trousers:

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Peter Pan pants

poupeegirl

I like the cut (again an Ottobre pattern). It was not hard to sew, but I made some mistakes. I have no idea if this will fit her. I changed the pattern a bit. This is no masterpiece and I am not very proud of it.

If you want to see some photos of Emily here is her website: http://www.emilys-world.de.tl/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen