Sonntag, 16. September 2012

A lot of wood and a birthday party

DSC_1856

My father celebrated his 60th birthday this weekend and so my boyfriend and I headed to my hometown. Before the big party we took the opportunity and visited "Blockhausen". This a kind of "village" (it´s only three or so huts) made of block houses. There are exhibited a lot of wooden sculptures made with chainsaws. These are so cool. I really can't imagine how they make all the little details.

DSC_1892

DSC_1889

DSC_1898

Outfit rundown:

Suit, fur stole, hat, bag: vintage
Blouse: selfmade, Ottobre pattern
Stockings: What Katie Did
Shoes: C&A



And here are my presents for my Dad: selfmade hazelnut creme and something to drink wrapped in a selfembroidered bag. I hope he likes it.


DSC_1836


DSC_1843

The party was fun, but really long. So I think I will be off to bed early today.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen