Montag, 15. März 2010

Sublime Stitching

Some weeks ago I bought "Sublime Stitching - Embroidered Effects" and fell in love with the designs and ideas. The book contains iron-ons. In the first part the author explains different stitches and embroidery basics. The second part contains ideas for projects. I think the projects are really cute and wearable/useable. The designs look good without being to difficult.

SDC10209

And here is my first project from the book, a birdie jeans.

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Birdie jeans

poupeegirl

In the book there were two birds, one on each side. I had problems with the iron-on, because the jeans was too dark and I didn´t see it one the fabric. So I draw it myself.
Here is a close-up:

birdie

In real the colors are a bit darker. I love the outcome. Got so much compliments when I wore it last week at work. Hopefully I have the opportunity to make something from the book again soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen