Montag, 24. Februar 2014

The Flow Book for Paper Lovers

DSC_3621

I recently came across a magazine for all kind of paper crafts. It is new here in Germany. I did not buy the magazine, but ordered their anniversary book which is full of templates, papers, postcards, stickers and so on.

DSC_3622

This book is such a treasure chest, I really love it. It is fun to only look at all the pictures and papers in there and I can't wait to use some of the things for my filofax, my scrapbook and to use the letter papers. This is a great buy if you want a lot of different papers and paper stuff for a real good price.


DSC_3623

DSC_3624

You can order the book here.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich hatte vor einigen Tagen mal eine Flow in der Hand und fand sie relativ hübsch anzusehen, aber ein wenig...hm...ausbaufähig. Die Themen gingen mir alle ein wenig zu sehr in eine Richtungen und sie wirkten hier und da etwas stark belehrend. (Und am Lektorat könnte die Redaktion auch ein wenig arbeiten...)

    Aber davon abgesehen, werd ich mir diese Ausgabe mal anschauen, falls ich sie in HH irgendwo finde. So Papierkram kann ich ja eh nie widerstehen. :3

    AntwortenLöschen