Freitag, 21. Februar 2014

Lanolips

DSC_3613

My lips are really dry, so I am always on the hunt for something to make them feel better. So I came across Lanolips and was lucky enough to get their products from a British online shop. 

Lanolips is an Australian Company. They produce creams with lanolin, which is said to help a lot with dry skin. Their products are not cheap, but I think they are worth it.

I ordered their normal 101 Ointment which should help all kinds of dry skin like chapped lips, ellbows and so on. I did not use this very often, but it feels good on the lips. Right now it is already in my clinic bag.
The second product I got is the Lemonaid Lip Aid. This should also exfoliate the lips. I use it every evening before I get to bed and it does not do wonders, but my lips really feel better.

I can really recommend this products. They feel great on the skin and also smell nice (I heard some lanolin products smell terrible). I think at least the 101 Ointment is nice to have on hands. Maybe I try their hand cream next.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen