Freitag, 28. Februar 2014

Once upon a knit by Genevieve Miller

DSC_3608

As I already mentioned I am a sucker for fairy tales. So I was really excited when this new knitting book by the author of Vampire Knits came out. This time she collected knitting patterns inspired by fairy tales. What I really like is, that there are not only the well known fairy tales but also some more uncommon ones.

DSC_3609

I like almost all of the patterns and could imagine wearing a lot of these. There are some nice bolero patterns, which I eventually want to make in the future. In the book are patterns for beginners and more advanced knitters alike. So this book really has something for everyone. There is not only stuff to wear for adults and children, but also some decoration and toys. It is a well made book,which I really like to have in my collection.

DSC_3610

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen