Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014

Batiste Haul

DSC_3483
I told you already how much I like Batiste Dry Shampoo. So I was very lucky, when a German online shop finally had them. They offer these for a very good price. It is far cheaper than ordering it from elsewhere. To save shipping costs I ordered six bottles. Unfortinately the one for brown hair was out of stock, so instead I tried the new XXL Volume and some different scents. The XXL one is different than the other types. It is like a mix between a dry shampoo and a hair spray. I don't hate it, but also don't like it so much. It is difficult to get rid of the white powder and the hair feels a bit strange afterwards. I think this might work, if you have real fair hair and want a lot of volume for a specific hairstyle. It is not the right product for me unfortunately.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen