Dienstag, 18. Februar 2014

Diaper Bag

DSC_3507

With the big event coming closer and closer it is time to get some stuff for baby and me. Maybe the first thing I bought is not the most necessary, but I had to have this cute diaper bag by Pink Lining. Isn't it great. I think the style goes with a lot of my things and is cute but not overly kitschy. The bag is really big and I hope I can carry all the stuff I need in it.


DSC_3509

The bag comes with a changing mat and a clear bag for diapers. The brand Pink Lining is not cheap, but it was one of the affordable bags (I had my eye on some made out of leather and these were so expensive). I think I can still use this bag when diaper time is over. Right now it will serve as my hospital bag.

DSC_3510

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen