Montag, 1. August 2011

Review: Sewaholic Lonsdale Dress

Lonsdale

I recently made the Lonsdale dress by Sewaholic Patterns. It was such a great sew. As soon as I got the pattern I bought fabric. I decided on a nice floral cotton, which even has a bit of stretch.

I cutted the fabric Friday and made the sewing Saturday morning. When my Mom came 12 o´clock I was finished.

The pattern looks a bit complicated at first, but with the great instructions it comes together really fine. I really had no big problems. Even the pockets were easy.

I really love the fit of the dress. It looks so summery and is so comfortable. At the moment I could wear it everyday. So I want to make one again.

SDC11723

4 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations. I can't believe you put it together so quickly. I am impressed. I have also finished my dress, still need to take pictures though

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So pretty! I love the fabric-- really girlie and sweet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the fabric, the dress looks lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen