Montag, 29. August 2011

New fabric and patterns

Last week I bought some new fabric and by and by my ordered patterns came.

SDC11780

First is this flower fabric. It was the reason to go to the fabric shop, because I needed fabric for the McCall pattern. I finished the shorts today. I liked that they did go together well, but they are really really short. Tomorrow I plan to make a matching Sorbetto top.

SDC11784

SDC11786

There was sale at the fabric store and I couldn´t resist these two fabrics. The beige one is perfect for an easy skirt. Maybe I use this 70s pattern. The flower fabric is a very lightweight cotton. It feels so good. I want to make another Sorbetto out of this.

SDC11789

Today my Lisette pattern came. I thought about buying new fabric for it, but then I remembered I have this 50s fabric laying around. Want to make this next week.

SDC11792

These two patterns I ordered with the Lisette one. Both were patterns I laid my eyes on for quite a while, but never bought, because I am not sure if I will ever make them. But now they are mine and maybe some day I will use them.

My plan for autumn sewing is to use up as much fabric as possible from my stash. Unfortuately I have already two projects I need new fabric for. One is a 50s sailor dress and the other the Circle skirt sewalong at Casey´s. At least I should stop buying patterns.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I am delighted to find your blog from Burdastyle I am with Casey also in Along the skirt sew a circle, so we will meet sometime in there. Love all your projects, you are very talented and have an exquisite taste to choose from.

    AntwortenLöschen