Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011

Inspiration - To Catch a Thief

Recently I saw "To Catch a Thief". The movie was really interesting and entertaining. I loved the characters. Especially Grace Kelly was awesome. I really don´t know why I did not watch it earlier. The story was very entertaining and there was not one point I thought it was boring. The dialogs between the actors were great. All the characters were extreme, but this added to the fun. I really liked the mother. She was very amusing.

to_catch_a_thief_dvd

And Grace Kelly wore so many wonderful outfits. I think, there was not one I didn´t like. Because of the sunny setting everything looked much more colorful and pretty. But especially the evening gowns stole my heart. Now I really want to make a light-weight dress like this. Don´t you think it would be fun to wear some flouncy dress like this?

grace-kelly-to-catch-a-thief-20_thumb

Maybe I can use the Colette Chantilly dress pattern. I really want to make it anyway.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen