Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2011

Holiday 2011 - Day Five

Finally we were at the fashion museum, our main reason to go to Meyenburg. It´s a private collection. The owner has many fashion objects and accessories from the 1900s to the 1970s. It was very interesting to see the change of style trough the decades on real things.

SDC11686

There was also shop with vintage clothing and accessories, but the prices were not my range. But I bought some nice pearls earrings. They have a little defect, but I think I can repair this. If you have the opportunity to visit this museum, do it. It´s really fascinating and quite charming.

SDC11689

For the occasion I wore my 40s dress. I made this for our trip to the opera two weeks ago. It´s a homage to the BBQ dress of Scarlett O´Hara. It´s my favorite dress from the movie.

CIMG2919

I paired it with my vintage flower hat and added some red. I plan to make a green belt to make it more like "Gone with the wind". The belt, bag and shoes are also vintage.

CIMG2928

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen