Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011

Holiday 2011 - Day Two

The weather was not better this day. So we went to the house that is upside down. It was advertised as a good place to make photos. The inside was very cool, but there were so many people that it was not so much fun. This was a general problem here. Everywhere were too many people.

CIMG2751

We did take some pictures in and outside of the house. And we had quite some fun with the giant ant.

CIMG2767

In the afternoon we visited the beach. It was a bit cold, so we didn´t stay there long. But I really liked the view of the ocean. It´s very impressive.

CIMG2776

I wore my new vintage hat. It came right for the holiday. I really love this hat. You can wear this with many outfits. The rest of my clothes was quite new. The sun was unfortunately not impressed by my bright colors.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen