Freitag, 21. März 2014

The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree

DSC_3669

I got this book by my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. It is the third book by Angel Adoree and as always the overall layout is simply adorable. I could spent days only browsing through her books.

DSC_3671

This time it is all about sweets. The recipes are interesting, but I am not sure if want to make a lot of them. Maybe it's only my lazyness. But it is nice to have such a book in case I want to make something. If you are interested in making your own sweets you should get the book, because it is a great addition to any bookshelf. Many of the recipes would make great gifts.

DSC_3674

I fear I will not have time to try anything from the book soon, but hopefully someday this will happen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen