Sonntag, 30. März 2014

Muji Gel Pens

CSC_3802

Of course I had to have some fancy pens for my filofax and who makes better pens than the Japanese? So I bought this set of Muji gel pens.

DSC_3796

These pens are really expensive, especially when you have to order them from their website. I wish I had a store near me.

DSC_3794

The pens have a very thin tip and write really smoothly. I use the black one most often and like how it writes. What is a bit odd about this set is the choice of colors. You have several pink and blue ones, but no yellow or brown. This was not so clear on the website, so I was a bit disappointed when it arrived.

All in all the pens are nice, but I am not sure if they are worth the price. I would repurchase the black one alone, but only if I could buy it in a store. Unfortunately there are not many Muji stores in Germany.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I have never heard of Muji pens, but they look wonderful. I love that perfect thin line. I agree with you about the colors - I would probably use black the most.

    AntwortenLöschen