Samstag, 11. Januar 2014

Hand warmers for not so cold weather

DSC_3337

Because I felt so cold all during last winter at university I decided to make myself some hand warmers. The pattern was from "Learn to knit, love to knit" by Anna Wilkinson, which is another great beginner knitting book with great projects. I already started another one from this book.

DSC_3345

The hand warmers were really easy to make and the wool was a dream to knit with. It is alpaca wool and really soft. I choose some more neutral colors then suggested in the book. The hand warmers did not took an awful lot of time to make. I did a lot in the car and at breaks when I was at university.
I really like the outcome, but unfortunately, because winter has not really come here, I could not wear them.

DSC_3343

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen