Freitag, 3. Januar 2014

Braids, Buns and Twists by Christina Butcher



One of my goals for this new year is to make more with my hair. I think as soon as the little one will be here some new hairstyles will come in handy.

When I discovered this book by Christina Butcher (who also has a great blog called "Hair Romance") I had to have it. The book starts really easy with some basic braids. But later on it has some great variations. Most of the hairstyles seem easy to do on yourself. I did not try out anything till now, but there are several I want to try.



I think this is a good book to have when you want to do something with your hair, but have no idea what. I really like most of the hairstyles. My only complaint would be, that some of them are very simple and nothing you would need a tutorial for. But on the other hand, sometimes I need a little reminder on the simple things, so it does not bother me. I would not recommend this book for someone, who does a lot of hairstyles already, because I fear, you would know most of this.



My favorite hairstyle in the book, because of the vintage flair.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen