Montag, 30. April 2012

Vintage Tea Party

DSC_0967

I got this book by my Mom. She stumbled over it in a catalog and thought I might like it. When she told me about it, I read some reviews at Amazon and was sure that this book may be nice to look at, but otherwise senseless. I have to say this is not fully true, but also not really wrong. I think I could spend hours only browsing through this book and look at all the wonderful pictures. The recipes and craft ideas are nice, but nothing for everyday life. Maybe if I one day decide to throw a huge tea party (which I probably never do) this book could come in handy. Otherwise it is great to look at and maybe for the people who really love to make something unusual. Nonetheless I like this book. I appreciate all the work that went into it. It has a wide range of topics, not only recipes and craft ideas, but also beauty tips. It´s a great book if you like everything British and vintage.

DSC_0968

2 Kommentare:

  1. Das Buch hab ich letztens in London ganz oft gesehen und fand's großartig, wenn auch viel zu teuer. -_- Leider, sonst hätte ich es wahrscheinlich mitgenommen.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, ich weiß. Gekauft hätte ich es mir wahrscheinlich auch nicht.

      Löschen