Freitag, 30. Dezember 2011

Vintage Challenge

Some time this year I decided to sew a vintage garment each month. It did not work out as I thought, but all in all I did sew 13 vintage garments (but not one each month). Some came out better than others, but I am glad, I used some of my patterns. With the time it was not so important if I sewed something vintage. I now try to sew things I like and can wear on a daily basis. Of course there are also some fun projects, but for the new year I want to sew more wearable things and things I can combine with things I already have.

But here a overview over my vintage garments 2011:

vintagechallenge01

vintagechallenge02

vintagechallenge03

vintagechallenge04

vintagechallenge05

vintagechallenge06

vintagechallenge07

vintagechallenge08

vintagechallenge09

And here are the ones I have no photo:

B4790

il_570xN.210504226

il_570xN.251021369

il_fullxfull.182382436

(only the dress)

2 Kommentare:

  1. voll super ♥ :))
    Werde dir mein Folgen :)
    Wenn du mal vorbeischauen möchtest :)
    http://dentagleben.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your challenge, and the results! I agree that it is fun to sew the pretty things, but sewing the things you wear every day is even more valuable. Love your pictures - you make a fabulous model and your sewing projects all look wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen