Mittwoch, 6. April 2016

Fabric Ideas

So from the money I got for Easter and because the European Simplicity site has a sale at the moment, I bought some of the patterns on my wish list. And to kill the time until they arrive I thought I search for some nice fabrics for some designs and share them with you.

Simplicity 1366

1

I found this pattern by accident and thought the blouse would be a really quick make. The Liberty print fabric would make it much more interesting, despite the simple cut. I am not so sure about the skirt, but I think it would look great in this red silk.

Simplicity 8086

2

I could imagine this dress in either this great abstract Amy Butler fabric or a cute floral print. The mustard color of both fabrics would make it ideal for spring to autumn.

Simplicity 8085

4

This simple wrap dress would look cute in the bird fabric, but I would also love it in this red dot fabric.

Simplicity 8073

3

For practicability a denim fabric would be perfect for this apron dress. But for fun the bee fabric would be awesome.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen