Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013

Storyland Cross Stitch by What Delilah Did

DSC_3110

I can't help but fall in love with everything fairytale related, so of course I had to buy this book. But it not only has breath taking pictures, but really great projects to get into cross stitch. There are mainly decorative things, which would make adorable gifts for christmas. The designs are very modern, so even someone who is not into kitschy and cute stuff would enjoy these.

With the book comes also a little fabric and yarn set, so you can start imediately. I really enjoy this book and although I did not make something from it till now I like to look through it.


DSC_3112


Wouldn't this pillow make a nice gift?

DSC_3111

I think these would look adorable in my living room.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen