I was nominated for this award by Kathleen from The Midvale Cottage Post (she has such a great blog, all about vintage patterns and of course has the best shop for vintage patterns). I am so honoured. Thank you very very much Kathleen!
So here are the rules:
1- Display the award and link back to the person who nominated you
2- State 7 facts about yourself
3- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award
4- Notify the winners
Ok, seven facts about myself, let me think.
1. I am a list person. I really love to make lists and then (hopefully) check things off.
2. I really love books. I love to buy them, I love to read and only looking at them makes me happy.
3.My eyes are very weak. Without my glasses I am unable to live.
4. As a child I wanted to become an author. I really loved to create stories.
5. This year I started to learn Japanese and Russian again. I really missed this.
6. I am no good cook. My boyfriend fortunately does almost all the cooking. But sometimes I try.
7. I started sewing with 16 (really late) and it took quite a while to really make wearable things. At first it were all costumes.
1. Hot and Bothered
2. tea, paper and pencil
4. So September
6. Vixen Vintage
7. Retro Chick
8. F*Yeah Lolita
9. American Duchess
11. by gum, by golly
12. Johanna Öst
13. Wild Olive
15. little dear tracks