Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013

Besame Crimson Cream Rouge

DSC_2839

I treated myself to this little gem. It's the popular cream rouge by Besame Cosmetics. I ordered this from What Katie Did, when I shopped for stockings (I want to make a review of these for ages (I ordered the first stockings last year and am obsessed with the options since then), but I have to wait, till the weather gets better and I can really test them with daily wear). With 22 $ it's no bargain, but after I read so much good things about it, I had to have it.

So let's begin with the packaging. I love everything about it. The image on the box, the vintage writing and of course the great red tin. It's all so lovely and well made. I really feel like buying something original from past ages. The tin makes me smile whenever I see it.

DSC_2842

On to the product. I used it the first yesterday. On my cheeks I really liked it. The application was easy. I only used my fingers. It looked really natural. On my lips it was a bit difficult. It looked a bit strange. But maybe I only have to get used to the application. When I apply it with my finger I don't hit my lip shape right. But I will practice this. Otherwise this looks also really natural on the lips and I think it's great if you want some color, but lipstick is too much.
You can also apply this with a lip brush for more color, but I haven't tried this yet.

My only negative point is, that I have some problems with closing the tin. The top fits really tight and I always have to try a bit, till it's closed. But otherwise I love it. I think the amount will reach for ages and I will keep it in my handbag. It's a great product! I am thinking about getting their powder compact some time in the future, when my Revlon powder is finished.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen