Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012

Long time no see

9865327.gross

I am sorry for the long absence. The last weeks I tried to settle in my new student life. I think I finally got the hang of it.

There happened some things the last weeks. First we had a lolita meet-up. We visited our local museum of historical instruments. It was really interesting and we had fun taking photos and talking. Here are some photos by the awesome Krone:


9865333.gross

Outfit rundown

Dress: Beth
Cape: selfmade, Burda pattern
Bag, hat: Vintage
Shoes: C&A

Then there was my birthday last weekend. We visited my parents home. The weather was so wonderful. The was one of my few birthdays with nice weather. The Friday before I finally cut my hair much shorter. I played with the idea for a while now, but was never brave enough to do it. When I finally decided on it, my hairdresser had no time. So I went to the store bought scissors and a little color and did it myself. I am really happy about the outcome. It looks much better and is easier to style. The color is not perfect and I am not sure if I will do this again, but overall I am quite satisfied.



DSC_2209

Outfit rundown:

Blouse, belt: H&M
Skirt: selfmade
Tights: Hudson
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: JustFab

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, dein Outfit vom Treffen ist der Wahnsinn. Sehr, sehr hübsch!

    Und yay zur neuen Frisur. Sieht toll aus und steht dir ganz ausgezeichnet.

    AntwortenLöschen