Samstag, 16. Juni 2012

Cambie goes Soccer

A while ago, Tasia from Sewaholic released her sixth pattern the Cambie Dress and of course I had to have it. And even before it arived I had a plan for it.

Our company had its yearly summer party again and the theme was soccer. I was not very inspired by this. I am no great fan of soccer. Mainly I think it´s a boring sport to watch, but hey, it´s the number one sport here in Germany.

First I wanted to make something in our national colors black, red, gold (or yellow), but then I remembered I saw a special soccer fabric at an online store, which was patterned like a football. And I thought the Cambie dress pattern would be perfect. So I ordered the fabric and some green cotton.

Sewing this dress was so easy and quick. It´s so well constructed. And I really like the fit. I got many compliments from my colleagues. And I even make a matching piece for my hair (sorry you can´t see it well in the photo) with a little football patch in the middle.

I liked the Cambie dress so much I am already making the next one. Maybe I can show you photostomorrow.

Cambie goes Soccer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen