Freitag, 18. Mai 2012

Review - Wee Wonderful

DSC_0985

I was always against making dolls and plush toys, because I have already so many at home. But then I found this book and I had to have it. The ideas are so cute. The author shows such a lot of different styles and techniques. There are not only dolls for girls, but also things boys would like. And of course many would make great gifts for adults too.

DSC_0986


Unfortunately I had no time to try any of the dolls, but the patterns are in the back of the book in original size. There are many projects I like, but first I want to make this topsy turvy doll (or maybe the Marie Antoinette doll or the bears or Miss Storybook or ...). It´s really a wonderful book. Even if you only browse through it, it makes you smile.

DSC_0987

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen