Montag, 26. März 2012

Doodle-Stitching

DSC_0713

I recently bought the first Doodle-Stitching book. Had the second one for a while now and I love all the cute motifs and projects. For some time I avoided the first book, because some people said, the second is better. Now that I have the first book, I have to admit they are right. I really like the motifs and projects in the second book better. The projects are more practical and the great motif collection is stunning. But I do not regret I bought the first book for my collection. One reason is that I simply like the designers style. You really should visit here blog and her etsy shop. I even bought something from her etsy shop. Her embroidery is so cute and reminds me of fairytales and lonely woods. And I have to admit, even if the projects in the first book are more decorative, I really like some of them (who could resist cute forest animals?). So I am happy to have a new cute book in my collection.

And I was a bad girl and ordered a new embroidery book only yesterday. I hope it arrives soon so I can show it to you. Maybe to make it a bit better, I am near to finish my piece for the Stitch Swap. I found some nice additions in my stash.

Oh, and I sewed something, but I want to get some nice photos before I can show it to you.

1 Kommentar:

  1. WOW, dass sieht echt toll aus!Hast du von den Sachen schon mal was selber umgesetzt und hast du auch Bilder davon?

    AntwortenLöschen