Samstag, 21. Mai 2011

Make-up shopping

Today I shopped some make-up, two eyeshadow sets and a lipstick. The nail polishes were also tempting, but I was a good girl and resisted.

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Eyeshadow and lipstick

poupeegirl

But I couldn´t resist the eyeshadow with the name "Ballerina". I know that they mean the shoes, but I love ballet so I simply tell myself they mean the dancer. The eyeshadows are different types of brown. I think they look really good for daily use.
Stiletto has four types of green which look really good. Can imagine this for day and evening make-up. Both eyeshadows are by Manhattan & Buffalo.
The lipstick is a bright red which looks a bit glossy on the lips. It is by Mayebelline. I really like the feeling on the lips. The smell is a bit too intense for my like. I like that it looks bright, but more like a gloss, so that I can wear it for work.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen