I was not so lazy this month and made all the things I wanted and a bit more:
- Shoe bag for a colleague at work as a wedding gift for her friend. It´s for four pairs of house shoes.
- Finished my wrap skirt. I love the outcome, it looks so much better with the embroidery and the ruffle. From a bedsheet to a skirt.
Skull wrap skirt
- Strawberry bag. Unfortunately the fabric is a bit heavy for this, but I think it´s okay. No photo unfortunately, because it´s in use right now.
- Bikini bottoms. They ruined my nerves, but at least they are finished.
- Hippie blouse. Finished after öhm three months or so.
- Poker dress. I was inspired by Quinis dress, but used another pattern. I love it. It´s so nice to wear.
- a matching headdress (kinda huge XD).
- and a matching scrunchie. You can never have to many accessoires.
- And I made two pairs of earrings, nothing special so no photos.
Plans for August:
- pinstripe skirt (Beignet pattern)
- tunica dress