With autumn on it's way, I want to show you something I made some weeks ago. The fabric was meant for another pattern (one of the dresses from Gertie's Book for better sewing), but with some coming changes in my life I decided to use it for the Colette Laurel dress. The pattern was really easy and quick to make. The dress is a bit too loose at the waist for my liking, but with a belt I think it's very cute. I used my bias tape maker for the first time and honestly I love it. It was so much less work.
All in all I like the dress very much and maybe make the pattern again (I think about changing the waistline). I think I will wear this a lot more than my original plan.